Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3I INFOTECH PATTERN & INTERVIEW

Hi Friends

This is ............. I gave 3i-infotech written exam . The written paper consisted of 3 sections. First one was English. 2nd was Apti, 3rd was reasoning. Actually it contained all 3 sections in a single paper so we had liberty to attempt any one first. About written exam I can only say that it was pretty easy but all u have to do is to pay attention on time. 

You will get 90 min & u will b given 150 ques. That is 50 ques from each section. I attempted 18 ques from apti, 23 from reasoning and and around 25 ques from English. Actually before exam I had in mind to attempt 20 ques from each section as there was sectional cut off. But in exam i wasn't able to manage tht. I m writing in brief about written below:

APTITUDE :
Its really very easy but there u have to b little fast in calculations. Go through data Interpretation for sure. We had 3 ques from tht. 2 from pie chart, 1 from table. all had 5 ques in them. so 15 ques over all from DI.

REASONING :
All I can say is go through rs agrawal verbal book. I m absolutely sure tht u ll do well in this section then.

ENGLISH :
Simple English. Although passages might consume you some time. What I did was I skipped passages and attempted other questions b'se this was my last section & I didn't have time. but really grammar and all were very easy so it took very less time.

They declared its result after around one month. then  they called shortlisted candidates for GD & Interview. We had 12 guys in our batch & the topic they gave us was: IS ETHICS REQUIRED IN BUSINESS. And ya before gd they passed a sheet to all of us and gave us 5 min time to think. They also requested us not to make it fish market. Well 5 out of 12 they selected. fortunately I was in this 5.

Then 1 by 1 they called us for interview. In this they asked very traditional interview ques. About me, weaknesses, where u wish to see yourself after 5 yrs and all. And ya finally they asked me to “do u have passport” for which i replied I don't. so they said apply for it as it will b required and u may b asked to show it b4 training. So better u have your passport. It can b your positive point.

Well interview result will b declared in October. I just hope I'll clear this final barrier as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment