Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tell Me About Yourself

Points to remember before you attend this interview question:

  • Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
  • Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
Example

 This is A.T.Gopal Basically from Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu. I pursued my MCA in 2010 from JNTU Hyderabad I got 76% of marks. I completed my B. Sc in 2007 from Nagarjuna University I got 69% of marks. I completed my Intermediate in 2004 from Vignana Bharathi Junior College, Cumbum I got 55% of marks. My school education compleated in 2002 from are C.M High School, Donakonda Prakasam district, I got 78% of marks.

My hobbies are watching funny movies and emotional movies, reading books and computer games.


Coming to my family, My father name is Narayanareddy and mother name is Obulamma. My father is a farmer. And my mother is a housewife. I have 4 elder sisters and 1 elder brother. They are all married. I am only one younger in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment